Think we should cover your company’s business news?
We want to help businesses and love sharing genuine news. We’d love to keep doing this, so please help us.
While our news submissions service is free for bona fide business news, it is NOT a right – you can help us continue to offer free coverage and increase the chances of us publishing your news by reading and following the guidelines below:
Publishers guidance – please read before submitting:
Guest blogs with no qualified author and posts containing keyword links for SEO will be deleted and we won’t publish them. If you don’t like the, don’t submit them.
1. Images – PLEASE READ
If you do not own images that YOU took please choose a landscape image from either Pixabay.com, Pexels.com or Unsplash.com to act as an image for your post and share the link in the box below. (We ask for a landscape image to make your post look as good as possible. If your image is not landscape, it will distort, Logos do not have enough white space and will also distort, which is why we ask you to avoid submitting them.)
- This is a news-led site, so while we receive a wide range of submissions, we only accept news posts which have been written to a high standard and are relevant to our general business audience. We don’t offer a free guest post publication service.
- To increase the chances of your article being selected for publication, try to avoid using sales language and unverified claims like ‘the world’s best’ ‘the leading’ and similar marketing language where possible. Also, make sure your article targets a general business audience.
- Images must be LANDSCAPE and at least 700px wide.
3. Cardinal sins that just irritate our Editor!
Content Marketing Agencies/SEO agencies/CRM Agencies/Creative Agencies are generally the worst offenders for this one but it applies to everyone else too! We aren’t mean – honest – but it drives us potty when professionals cannot read and follow guidelines, so here’s our pet peeves!
1) We only cover news free of charge – so don’t Try Sharing SEO/sales/advertising posts – for you or your client. We can spot them a mile off. If you want an ad or sponsored post pay for one just like every other advertiser has to do. If you want an advertorial, sales or SEO post please contact our advertising team.
2) Please don’t cross post (spam) all our sites. Free coverage is on one site only. If you want more coverage, please contact our advertising team.
3) DON’T MAKE YOUR ARTICLE TITLES ALL CAPITALS LIKE THIS – it creates unnecessary work for our editors and increases the chance of your articles being rejected.