Wrike, the collaborative work management platform for the enterprise, today launched its Work Management Proficiency Index to identify the primary barriers that prevent organisations from advancing in work management proficiency. Initial findings suggest that work management maturity is stalled at the majority of the organisations evaluated due to an inability to integrate core systems successfully. This hinders cross-functional collaboration and thwarts efforts to achieve operational efficiency, which 40 per cent of CIOs cite as a top business priority this year.
Wrike Founder and CEO Andrew Filev said;
“Companies today are missing out on some of the most impactful benefits of exceptional work management, including the ability to efficiently and effectively collaborate across teams and systems. Our aim with this index is to enable organisations to focus on the key practice areas that are standing in their way of work management proficiency and provide them with the tools to tackle these challenges, paving the way to achieving operational excellence.”
The Index follows a standardised methodology for evaluating an organisation’s core work management competencies in seven areas: leadership, ownership, integration, measurement, investment, efficiency, and engagement. Wrike’s programme offers complimentary evaluations and bespoke action plans to organisations interested in accelerating their outcomes through a greater level of work management proficiency.
“Collaborative work management platforms, like Wrike, are not only fundamentally changing the way work gets done every day – they can dramatically improve an organisation’s ability to achieve operational excellence,” said Wrike Chief Customer Officer Abhay Rajaram.
“Wrike has been committed to empowering highly productive teams since day one, and we are excited to begin partnering with executives and other stakeholders to help their organisations optimise work management strategies and execution for better and faster results. Our goal is to support our current and future customers with actionable guidance to accelerate their work management proficiency and increase efficiency so they can meet customer expectations for on-demand personalised products, services, and experiences in the post-digital era.”
The Work Management Proficiency Index Process
1. Key Proficiency Indicator (KPI) Assessment: Wrike’s team of work management experts evaluates organisations on seven key indicators of operational proficiency established based on the feedback, observation, and success of companies across the globe.
2. Personalised Report Card Creation: Assessment participants receive a comprehensive report card that grades their KPI competence and details operational strengths, weaknesses, and areas of opportunity. The report card serves as a performance baseline and enables Wrike to work directly with teams to develop a game plan for improvement.
3. Competitive Index Placement: Organisations are placed in one of the four Work Management Proficiency Index stages based on their assessment scores. They are also benchmarked against similar companies in their industry, as well as other anonymous participants in the index, to help evaluate competitive gaps and advantages. The four stages are emerging, stabilising, innovating, and leading.
4. Prescriptive Insights Delivery: After analysing an organisation’s KPI assessment and index placement, Wrike provides a prescriptive, step-by-step action plan to take its work management performance to the next level. Wrike works directly with key stakeholders to develop short- and long-term operational goals grounded in proven work management playbooks and best practices.
5. Action Plan Implementation: Wrike’s team of work management experts keeps key stakeholders accountable and on target with concrete action plans and periodic business reviews that help drive operational results. Wrike’s professional services team is also available to provide hands-on assistance for specific improvement initiatives.
Companies interested in receiving a tailored evaluation or for more information, visit: https://www.wrike.com/blog/work-management-proficiency-index-post-digital-success/.